Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Shocker: SHAFFIE WERU Set To Quit Drinking

Yes a shocker it is to hear from such a person who is known and easy with heavy drinking and partying hard.

Shaffie has taken up a challenge 48 parties in 48 hours,he will be expected to attended 48 different parties within two days,drinking and no sleeping.

That's not it all,he will be followed with live cameras picking up every single thing he does in these parties and like keeping up with the Kardashians,everything goes into record.

Rules of the game,no sleeping,no bowing out till the end. By taking up the challenge,Shaffie vows to quit drinking and his radio job as well. He ensues confidence to sail through as he is used to such kind of lifestyle.

" To prove that I will party for three days straight I will have cameras following me around from day one... if I fail in my Quest to Conquer  I vow to Quit drinking all together,on like p0rn" vows Shaffie.

Do you think he will sail through? And if he fails do you believe that Shaffie can quit drinking.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment