Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Human Rights Activist Attacked By Thugs He Says Suspected Him Of Being ICC Witness

John Kiptoo a human rights activist is a man now living in fear after he was attacked by a group of men in Eastleigh when he was making his way home. He alleges that he might have been targeted on the suspicions that he is an ICC witness.

Kiptoo narrated his ordeal in a Facebook post:

" AM NOT AN ICC WITNESS PLEASE SPARE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ladies and gentlemen, comrades and friends yesternite at around 10: 30PM i was brutally attacked at Kamus Eastleigh Section 3 as i was heading to my home in Kamus. While walking somebody called my name from behind and when i tried to look back i only saw three men and that was the end of me.

I was hit tactfully below the diaphragm and severally on the face and i landed in a rubbish ditch unconsciously. I heard them ransack through my pockets and asking questions related to ICC. They took my phone, flash disk and wallet and keys to my house. Later at around 3AM when i recollected myself taxi men around told me of three people who walked past the stage and towards where i stay. When i got to my house the house was open and ransacked but nothing was taken from it! Strange indeed!They checked through files and documents in the house and left the house open!I can now confirm after reporting at Eastleigh Section Three Police Post THAT THIS PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS DEAD.They were highly trained and lethal because for just less than five minutes they had made me unconscious!

I now fear over my life but would wish to once again say i have nothing to do with ICC. Many people including prominent people have lost their lives over this ICC issue and i wish to plead with anybody with bad intend that am not in anyway whatsoever linked to ICC process i was only mentioned severally as having worked for PNU in 2007 BUT i got nothing to do with ICC

During the day, i did meet Mr. Patridge Mutiso of Konrad, Mr. John Abok-member BLM and Mr. Josphat Waema-member BLM at Clarion Hotel to discuss and organize a forth coming meeting. I shall stand strong and i will not fear!"

This entry was posted in :

0 comments:

Post a Comment