Friday, October 25, 2013

Ntulele Accident Was A Devil Worshipers Sacrifice Made

Hello Nairobi Exposed,there is something that has been disturbing me in the past few hours and as much as many will think i'm just being superstitious I'll say it anyway perhaps someone out there shares same sentiments.

I'm sure by now you know about 9 people died instantly on the road at Ntulele in the accident involving Transline Bus and a Nissan,coincidentally this is the same point just couple months ago more than 40 people lost their lives may their souls rest in peace.

I happened to be on the roads and was caught at the scene where the grisly accident occurred,fortunately i.was there before the police arrived and what I witness was nothing even close to horror,it was beyond,bodies were laying dead on the.road,people died like chicken admin,its a sick scene I'll take years to rub off my mind.

Brains smashed,body parts all over,it was completely horrible,fortunately the police and Red Cross guys came and collected the bodies to save the horrific scenes.

My main concern however Nairobi Exposed is,despite people laying dead on the road dead with open skulls and smashed brains there was not a single drop of blood in the scene. Jesus how on earth is this possible? I mean when any pat of your body is cut blood should ooze out and that's exactly what would have happened there but see,it never did.

Many locals who gathered around were murmuring as they watched the grisly scene and at the same times hammered by the bloodless scenario. Let me quote a certain woman whom I overheard speaking,"hakuna kitu kama accident hawa,they've been simply sacrificed,hawa watu ni devil worshipers,blood can't be seen because they gave them to the devil" she said.

Her sentiment was shared by many people who say accidents have been rampant there and no blood is often seen despite people dying.

I've heard of stories before that when accidents of that manner happens and no blood is seen then that's a clear sign it was a sacrifice by devil worshipers. Question is who is responsible.

Before NE readers hammer me,let me make it clear that i'm a Christian but certain things can't be given a blind eye,some blood thirsty person sacrificed our brothers and sisters for their own good either power or money. I wish I knew any of the names I'd fearlessly call them out.

To the families who lost their loved ones may the lord comfort you. My fellow Kenyans devil worshipping is real,let's turn to Jesus. To those who sacrificed,no kind words for you. Thank you NE for letting me talk. May those who have ears listen or perish.

Anne Sokwe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment