Wednesday, October 30, 2013

EXPOSED: Pastor In SHINYALU Fingering Female Worshipers In The Name Of Applying Anointing Oil

A pastor from Mutsyulo village in
Shinyalu is on the spotlight for uncommon way of giving his healing prayers. A youthful worshiper who fell a victim to his dirty trick approached Nairobi Exposed to put him on the radar.

The pastor in his early forties known as Pastor Josh has come up with a special way of healing barren women to be able to give birth. According to the surprised lady who is an NGO worker in the region "I visited him since me and my husband have been trying for about 7 years to have a child unsuccessfully,a colleague recommended him to me even giving me testimonies of those he had helped,due to my desperation state o didn't think twice"

According to details received,the pastor handles all barrenness issues in his office where he conducts the "holy touching" as the lady reveals to NE,"so we are in his office where I had booked an appointment and women were lined up,he is on demand making one trust him,what was surprising he insisted that I should remove my dress because he had to give me the holy touch and put anointing oil on my private parts" Sensing the lady was hesitant and was drawing back,"mafuta ntaupaka kwenye sehemu zako nyeti ukitoka hapa ufanye mapenzi na mumeo mimba utapata bila shaka,don't be afraid,it has worked on many[ I will apply the anointing oil on your private parts,if you go home from here and make love with your husband,you'll instantly conceive]" said pastor josh to the lady.

Having convinced her and as they say desperate times and desperate measures,she eventually gave in  "he started by applying that oil on my breasts while murmuring some prayers in a language I didn't know,he fondled and did all that with them then went down rubbing the oil between my thighs then to my private part and there the prayers got louder. He rubbed the oil inserting his fingers in,this went for about 5 minutes and eventually stopped" said the lady to NE.

After performing his ritual prayers,the lady was told to dress on and leave with a promise of conceiving,she was told to report back to the church with pregnancy test results within three Weeks. As at the time of revealing the story,it was only a week after the prayers and followed all the instructions given,so the outcome can't be verified but will keep you updated. The "anointing" pastor.

This entry was posted in :

0 comments:

Post a Comment